Rules of the game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (Though this can be optional.)
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go to their blog and let them know you've tagged them.
11 Random Things About Me:
1. One of my pet peeves is to have to read and decipher horrible grammar and spelling on fb, etc. Example: how r u to day
(For those of you who type in lowercase letters as a style on your blog, I'm not talking about you. In fact, I like that!)
2. I stepped on a rusty nail this week.
3. I like my coffee super strong and sweet. Italian Roast, bring it on.
4. I wear flip flops and short sleeves all year round. (How can I help it?)
5. My favorite skirts are worn over and over until they literally fall apart.
6. I cannot stand the taste of artificial grape, orange, blueberry, or watermelon. Any product (suckers, Jolly Ranchers, popsicles, etc.) made of those flavors are terrible!
7. I'm on a mission to shoot only in the Manual mode on my camera. I also shoot in RAW + Jpeg. Results~
|After the rain...|
8. As of right now, my favorite two music albums are: In Christ Alone, Keith & Kristyn Getty and Breaking of The Dawn, Fernando Ortega. I lovelovelove Fernando O. His music is just so good~ like the hymns.
9. I love books. They're my friends. What more do I say?
10. Getting up earlier in the morning will help you to feel a whole ton better than getting up late. Proven fact.
11. My new favorite scents from Bath & Body Works are Twilight Woods, and Paris Amour. If you don't have them, get them.
1. What's your favorite music, genre/artist?
Well, ^^^# 8 ^^^.
2. What do you like on your pizza?
Oh anything. I like pizza! Truth is, I'm not a picky eater when it comes to real food.
3. Do you like subtitled/foreign films/dramas? If so, which ones are your favorites?
O.o I've never seen a foreign film. For drama, I guess I would have to say Pilgrim's Progress: Journey To Heaven and Pendragon. I have not seen Courageous or October Baby yet, but I think those will rank among my top faves once I do.
4. What is your favorite cartoon character from film or comic book?
Wow, I'd have to say Perpetua. I admire her strong Christian character and tenacity in the face of death. Love that short film!
5. What's your #1 fave fictional book?
Lizzy! How could you! :S M-m-maybe 'The Lost Baron'?!?
6. When you find yourself liking a character, does it generally tend to be the all-righteous hero, or the bad-turned-good guy?
Ha! The All-Righteous Hero! Annnddd, maybe on occasion the bad good guy.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
You mean, where do I wish to see myself in 5-10 yrs. lol. Well I wish to see myself happily married, with a few kids by then, and living wherever that may be with my true love. Teaching my children all the wonderful things I have learned about God and his creation every day. Kissing their baby hands. Cooking for my husband~ and serving him in any & every way. Loving him with all of my heart~ Full of beautiful LIFE!
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you travel/live and what would you do?
I would go to Ireland, hands down. It's just such a beautiful place, and I don't think I could ever get board of the quaint villages, heather, authentic Irish fiddling (they play it in the streets all the time!) and refreshing rain. It's one of my dreams. :) But I think I'd be torn between living there, and missing the mountains and forests.
9. Do YOU like rice pudding? If so, what's wrong with you?! *cough*
Hahaha, um, I don't believe I've ever had rice pudding, that I can think of. Should I try it, do you think? :D
10. Do you often skip boring parts in books simply because, well, they're boring?
Yeah. I confess, a lot of times I'll skip over boring conversations and long, drawn-out, seemingly unnecessary parts. Though, I haven't read many books that have much of that. Sometimes too, I'll speed read, especially if the book is particularly interesting and adventurous!
11. Do you like guns?
:D Yeah, so so.
Okay, so here are my questions: (I'm gonna try and think of some really good ones...) :D
1. Do you like photography? If so, what aspects do you like about it?
2. Can you whistle a merry tune? :)
3. If you like to cook, what meal do you least like to prepare?
4. Rattle Snake, or Calamari?
5. Do heights bother you?
6. What 5 things (that you think are essential) would you wish to have with you if stranded on a forgotten island?
7. Have you ever received a trophy/medal/ribbon for an accomplishment before? If so, what was it?
8. Do you like to draw, paint, play and instrument, or write stories/poetry?
9. Do you like to sing?
10. For those of you who are fashion oriented, what do you think about scarves?
11. What are some of your favorite things to do to amuse yourself on long road trips?
How's that? :)