Friday, August 24, 2012

An Arboretum Is a Beautiful Place
















:: fresh breeze :: the water feels cool on my feet :: fun with friends :: what a beautiful place this is ::

The arboretum is about 5 min. from our house, and I love to just go there and relax by the creek. God has been so good! Some friends of ours were visiting, and all the girls decided to spend a day in that beautiful place~ and then we went to a playground not far away and swung away all our cares on the tall swings. It was a wonderful day!

~Dani Marie

btw, did everyone enjoy the civil war pictures? :D

6 comments:

Flame of Jah said...

These pictures are really beautiful, especially the water ones, and I liked the Civil War ones too.

God Bless,

Flame of Jah

Marianela said...

Sure did! ;) These are great pictures as well. Love the flowing water in the stream! So pretty..

Flame of Jah said...

Hi there Danielle,
I got your e-mail, but I have one issue, I don't have five people to send to. I am going to send to my sister and three others but, I can't find the address of the other person I had in mind, is it okay if I just do four?

Dani Marie said...

Aw, thank you!

@Flame: Don't worry about sending it to 10 contacts. It won't ruin how it's supposed to work~ they only said to send it to that many ppl so that it would spread fast. ;) Thanks for participating!

Molly Marie said...

These photos where wonderful :) You have a way of making me feel like I was right there with you when you photograph. I absolutely loved the ones of the water flowing on the rocks. Simply beautiful ♥

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Sara said...

These are so lovely! Love your editing too! :)